AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:552 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Group Controller - FMCG/eCommerce - CA/ICWA/CS (15-25 yrs)
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, detail oriented and will possess the ability to work well with cross-functional teams. Equally important for success in this role is the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of complex tasks as the business continues to grow.
- A candidate should have strong technical GAAP accounting and hands-on experience in these areas to successfully analyze the organization's critical business requirements and develop innovative solutions to improve performance and reporting of financial results.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage the monthly and quarterly close processes for our operations and retail accounting teams.
- Lead Statutory and internal audit on behalf of the Board and present findings as well as mitigating actions in annual risk reviews with the Board.
- Define and Operate SOPs and controls in the area of stock delivery; vendor returns, liquidations and ensure accuracy in recording of these transactions.
- Manage controls in the area of order to cash and ensure accuracy in recording sales receipts and recording transactions of sales and related claims.
- Provide operations accounting reports to business partners and confirm with monthly financial reviews with business partners.
- Track Cash Flow movements in the company and forecasts future cash flow requirements for short and long term. Lead banking relationships for the group.
- Develop and hire employees to support the growth of new business operations.
Job Specifications :
- ACA - Chartered Accountant / ICWA - Cost Accountant.
- 15+ years of post-qualification experience in Business Controls / Corp Accounting / Internal Audit / Reporting.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Fluency in Excel (and SQL is a plus).
- Solid communication skills - written and verbal.
- Understanding of the retail business. Prior experience in a complex retail organization.
- Experience in building and managing Financial Models