Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:332 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Group Company Secretary - FMCG/Manufacturing Firm - LLB (15-20 yrs)
The Role: The role envisages responsibilities at the Group level. The role holder would presently be working in a Listed Company.
- Holds responsibility for relationship management at the Board level and between senior management teams, investors, Government Authorities, vendors, and employees
- Manages affairs relating to Board and Shareholders including the convening of Board/Shareholders /Committee meetings, keep abreast of the changes in the Regulations, and apprises the Board accordingly.
Ensures adequacy of the systems of :
- Corporate Law, Board Processes including Corporate Governance, Company Policy, and Labour Legislation
- Risk Management - Business, Financial, Compliance, and Operational
- Communication and Information flow across the Company.
- Liaises with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, SEBI, Law Firms & Advocates, RBI and handles Registrar of Companies on any queries/notice received
- Ensures Compliance with respect to any FEMA Legislation
- Needs to be well-resourced and supported with the appropriate technology for Board processes facilitating good Corporate Governance
- Is accountable for Statutory Compliance Management with regard to the various requirements of Labour Legislation (CLRA, MWA, IDA, PGA, PBA, ESI Act, PF Act, and POSH), Corporate Law as amended from time to time.
The person :
- Must be a qualified Company Secretary and possess 15-20 years of relevant post qualification work experience as a Company
- Qualification in Law will be an advantage
- Must have superior communication, presentation, drafting, and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of interpretation of the law and, understanding of business
- Be self-initiated and a team player
- Possess strategic thinking with feet on the ground approach
- Be able to feel comfortable managing uncertainties and practice resilient leadership
- Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.