Senior Associate Consultant at Exponent Consulting
Views:5599 Applications:446 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Group Chief Financial Officer - Pharma Packaging Firm (18-20 yrs)
Group CFO with a Company in pharmaceutical packaging products.
Position : Group CFO
Employer : Firm is a Joint Venture, an established leading supplier of premium pharmaceutical packaging products.
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : CA/ ICWA/ University degree in Economics with major focus on Controlling and Accounting
Experience : 18 to 20 years of experience in Finance, Should have served as CFO in a company for 5years
Job Responsibilities :
1. Accounting :
- Leads all financial accounting procedures for the Joint Venture. Ensures integrity of the financial information. Organizes preparation of monthly and year-end financial statements as per Indian GAAP and IFRS assuring to meet all requirements defined by the stakeholders of the Joint Venture.
2. Taxes :
- Organizes preparation of tax declarations and tax payments.
3. Auditing :
- Prepares and assists internal and external audits. Ensures integrity of financial procedures through strict compliance with Joint Venture agreements, IFRS and local requirements.
4. Controlling :
- Analyzes as a business partner the business development of the Company. Provides advice to different management levels and brings the financial perspective into the decision making process. Develops recommendations for action to the plant management in order to improve the business and productivity. Proactively runs deviation analysis, simulations and ad-hoc analysis. Draws up and reviews business plans and profitability calculations.
- Organizes the costing of all products produced. Calculates hourly machine rates if required and analyses margins for all products.
- Conducts financial analysis for investments and improvement projects and critically challenges underlying assumptions.
5. Financing/Treasury :
- Ensures sufficient funding of the company. Liaises with banks. Overlooks and forecasts liquidity.
6. Reporting/Planning :
- Reports monthly figures and KPIs to shareholders and advises in case of questions. Presents financial information at board meetings. Leads the preparation of financial plans for the Joint Venture. Checks the planning & forecast documents of the Company for completeness and plausibility, analyzes them and summarizes the individual forecast and planning assumptions. Determines the profit and loss statement and balance sheet as per local GAAP and IFRS and accounting standards, in close collaboration with the local management and the Group.
7. Process Improvement :
- Continuously improves the financial processes and ensures a good quality of product costing, productivity measurement and product margin reports. Gives as a Guardian guidance in governance processes, performs internal process controls and manages risks. As a pathfinder drives finance transformation and constantly scouts trends and develops an edge in digital technologies.
8. BoD :
- In accordance with the Joint Venture contract: a) preparing the meetings of the Board of Directors, b) carrying out the resolutions and instructions of the Board of Directors and c) preparing detailed operational and management rules for the approval of the Board of Directors
9. Leadership :
- Leads, coaches and motivates employees within area of responsibility, e.g. via performance appraisals, goal settings, personnel development and trainings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.