Senior Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:1403 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Group Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing - CA (20-26 yrs)
Position : Group Chief Financial Officer
Job Purpose :
- To ensure steady & timely action of accounting procedures and functions.
- To carry out Finance & Accounts activity of the Indian entities
- To manage and enhance the accounting procedures related to Project Accounting, Manufacturing
- Accounting, Fund Management & Banking operations in line with best practices.
- To ensure that statutory compliances are met in a proactive manner.
- To supervise secretarial function including secretarial compliances.
- To supervise Direct & Indirect Taxations
Key Result Area :
- Providing proper cash flow project wise and at entity level complying with accounting standards & project accounting in SAP.
- Development of people resources.
- Timely completion of all internal and external reporting requirements including those to Corporate.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts. Provide day to day support to the roles reporting directly to this position.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth.
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs budget.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, internal financial controls, compliances and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data.
- Oversee preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocation.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
- Manage cash flow planning process, Project Accounting and ensure funds availability.
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management area.
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
- Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the organization's plans and operating budgets.
- Manage Board of Director proceedings and comply with all statutory requirements for a public listed company.
- Ensures compliance to accounting standards and comply with all requirements with respect to IND AS.
- Exposure to Forex Hedging and hedge accounting.
- Oversee controlling function including the activity rates finalization for workshops and other areas.
Qualification and Experience :
- Chartered Accountant with 20 years of post-qualification experience in Accounts & Finance.
- Knowledge of SAP is necessary.
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of IND AS, IFRS.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Accounting, Cash Flow, Fund Management, Hedging, Indian Accounting Standards, Direct & Indirect Taxes etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven experience in managing diverse relationships.
- Ability to provide leadership for a large diverse group of managers and staff, largely through gaining their confidence.
- Good Presentation Skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence - ability to motivate staff.
- Should be a team player.
- Capacity to work in a Matrix Structure.