Views:8211 Applications:558 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:322
Group Chief Financial Officer/Equity Head - Renewable Energy (15-25 yrs)
- Raising Capital for India's one of the largest renewable companies
- Deliver Lowest weighted average cost of capital and provide competitive advantage to fulfill the growth objectives of a leading renewable energy company Company in a fiercely competitive environment.
- Prepare and Implement strategic financing plan for near and medium term to achieve the objective mentioned above.
- As a member of Chairman's Executive Team formulate medium term strategic plan of the Company and gain approval of the Company Board
- Innovative financial instruments to access capital from domestic and overseas capital markets to achieve an optimum blend of equity, quasi equity and debt consistent with sound financing strategy for achieving growth objectives of the Company and delivery of shareholder value.
- Ensure that the financing actions of the Company are consistent with sound risk management principles and insulate the Company from unforeseen business and external contingencies
Individual must be :
- The prospective candidate will be an accomplished CXO from a Company with a proven track record of large resource mobilization and sound reputation for its financial management.
- The individual should have a proven track record of having led a team which has raised substantial capital from a variety of sources and should have a sound reputation amongst the many participants in the Capital market (domestic and overseas) and institutional investors (global and local).
- Typically, the person may be leader from a Company with an asset intensive business, financial institution, investment bank or a Corporate Finance leader from reputed consultancy or a large Private Equity firm.