HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:560 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Group Chief Financial Officer - Construction Firm (20-24 yrs)
- Experience in Investment Banking
- Experience in Fund raising
- Experience in Private Equity
- Term Loans, Project Loans
- Assist the CEO in developing, for the Board's approval, a strategic financial direction and positioning to ensure the Group's success.
- Together with the CEO and the business unit leaders - develop and recommend to the Board an annual operating plan and financial budget that support the Group's long-term strategy and medium to short term operating plan for the strategy.
- Work directly with the CEO to help raise funding, loans and venture capital for the Group.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial controls and supporting information systems of the Group.
- Together with the CEO, approve and coordinate changes and improvements to disclosure controls and procedures and internal control over financial reporting.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and take steps to enhance, where necessary, the internal control systems within the Group.
- Keep the Board aware of the financial position and financial development of the Group and the operating companies.
- Develop appropriate key performance indicators to monitor and drive the financial performance of the Group and the operating business units.
- Ensure proper training of all personnel working on financial, accounting, audit or fiscal matters.
- Oversee and monitor the Corporation's financial position, banking and financing activities and capital structure and monitor the respect of banking and financial covenants and hedging arrangements, as applicable.
- Ensure the adequacy of the Corporation's insurance coverage.
- Oversee and monitor effective tax strategies and compliance for the Corporation.
- Ensure that there is an effective succession plan in place for the CFO position and other team members of the Finance team.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Corporation's financial statements and management discussion and analysis.(annual and interim)
- Certify documents as required under various laws. ( If applicable )
- Oversee the mandate and the work of the internal auditor of the Group.
- Coordinate the annual audit (and any special or non-recurring audit) with the Corporation's external auditors;
- Coordinate the review, and liaise with the external auditors as required, of all financial information disclosed in any offering documents of the Group. ( If applicable )
- Assist the Group's Audit Committee in performing its duties required under the applicable laws and the Audit Committee.
- Attend meetings of the Board and its Committees and present the financial information necessary or relevant to the Board or such Committee for discharging its duties; as applicable.
- Establish and maintain lines of communications with the investor community and oversee the dissemination of the Corporation's press releases, annual report, communications with analysts and the media and investor relations .
- Provide both people management and subject matter leadership to the corporate finance team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.