Director at Connexio Search
Views:1366 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Group Chief Finance Officer - Healthcare Startup (12-18 yrs)
Our client is a Series B funded fast growing healthcare startup. They are looking for a Group CFO to work closely with the leadership in managing the company's financial planning, oversee all aspects of the company's financial success to ensure that the organization takes decisions that are aligned to its vision.
- Responsible for the Working Capital Management, Auditing and Taxation, Mergers and Acquisition, Risk Analysis, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Banking Relation Management, Fund Raising, IPO Readiness and Listing, ERP Management etc.
- Engage with the Founders and the Board of Directors on the Annual Operating Plan of the company and enable its delivery Track revenue and cost structure of the organization and proactively highlight risks
- Meet revenue and earnings goals along with cash flow management
- Oversee monthly performance analysis reports/ dashboards prepared by the business and finance teams
- Develop and implement best practices to ensure a well-balances yet agile organization with strong fiscal management
- Work closely with the business leadership in developing financial plans and strategies for the short term and long-term financial health of the company
- CA / MBA (Finance) with 12+ years of experience of which at least 4 years should be in a leadership role
- Healthcare experience is mandatory.
- Have a rich understanding and strong experience in accounting principles and reporting standards
- Must have experience in fundraising. Experience in preparing a company for IPO is an added advantage.
- Cross border finance experience preferable
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
Reporting: Board of Directors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.