Executive - Human Resources at Grofers India Pvt Ltd
Views:5072 Applications:926 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Grofers - Manager - Category Marketing (2-4 yrs)
1. Growth & Performance Management-Own & Operate Media:
- Responsible for end-to-end customer funnel view & performance for the categories.
- Lead the charter on improving performance across all merchandising assets on App / Desktop.
- Constantly innovate on merchandising, keeping in mind relevant Consumer need states -while benchmarking & improving over key competitors.
- Bring in relevant category nuances in improving the performance of the category across all other own & operated media channels - CRM / SEO / SEM / Affiliates / Social etc.
- Work with the Category team in ensuring robustness of the demand plan
- Constantly develop & innovate on event constructs, creatives & channel performance tweaks monthly.
2. Customer Acquisition & Retention:
- Own, define & execute the Customer charter for the business unit across relevant super-categories.
- Work on short & medium-term plans towards improving acquisition rates for the category and execute the same.
- Work with product, engineering, brand marketing & other central teams to develop the long-term plan for acquisition & retention.
3. Other Responsibilities:
- Be the face of all Consumer-led conversation for the Business unit, while interacting with Product, Engineering, brand marketing teams.
What we Require:
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills & logical ability
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- A person should have the desire and ability to think from the Customer's perspective
- Should have the Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion
- Should have Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.