Grofers - Data Analyst - Warehouse Team (1-3 yrs)
Objective of the Role :
As a Business analyst, you will be part of a highly energetic supply chain product team and be part in building next-gen supply chain for Grofers. You will participate in doing simulations, analysis and reporting of various processes across Supply Chain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Specific day to day responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to :
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their problems and build visibility around business metrics
- Work with Product Managers and business to simulate and analyse new ideas
- Building algorithms to optimise supply chain problems
- Building interactive dashboards that give correct visibility to business and product owners
Qualification/Desired Attributes :
- Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently work with cross-functional teams across Supply Chain
- Curiosity to understand the e-commerce business and relevant experience of 1-2 years
- Logical thinker, multitasking, problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Python, MS Excel
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing goal posts and responsibilities
- Most importantly, an extremely positive - Can Do- attitude which continuously drives you to take initiative and demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.