Assistant Manager at Hands On Trades Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2490 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:325
Grofers - Associate Director - Purchase Operation/Inventory Management - FMCG/Retail - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-10 yrs)
Please read the job description carefully
The objective of the Role :
The Associate Director- Purchase Operation will be heading the north operations of inventory management. The major role will be to liaise with north zones to streamline purchase order management and order fulfillment to maintain fill rate with 200+ vendors and drive product availability for the north zone and managing 1200 cr. the annual business of products across North India.
Location : Gurugram (Haryana)
Job Responsibilities :
Ongoing ordering operations & planning :
1. Scheduled & ad-hoc ordering (Indenting + PO's) management
2. Days of Inventory management
Ongoing purchase operations & planning :
1. Fill rates management
2. Daily inbound management
3. GRN management
4. Vendor scheduling management
Vendor management :
1. Payments & commercials management
2. Fill rate & scheduling performance follow-ups with Vendors
3. Collaboration with 200+ Vendors of different brands
Desired Skills & abilities :
- Experience range : 8-10 years in leading FMCG/Retail companies.
- MBA from premier institutes.
- Retail Managing FMCG category at CM level.
- Result oriented with a high degree of ownership.
- Strong analytical thinking with a proven track record of success in past assignments.
- Develop and execute ideas independently.
- Team management skills are must.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Basic Knowledge of SQL.