Lead Talent Acquisition at GreyAtom
Views:3529 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
GreyAtom - Lead - Paid Performance Marketing (4-8 yrs)
GreyAtom is a Mumbai-based Ed-tech company, specializing in upskilling tech professionals through harnessing the power of data science. We are a turnkey solution to upgrading your skill set and career prospects.
- Looking for a growth hacker who brings on board around 4-8 years of experience driving the Online Marketing team to get exponential growth in new client acquisition through Marketing campaigns, Website usability, Search engine optimization, Email marketing, Pay per click, Social media, and Content marketing.
- Lead a team of communications, graphics and video artist/editors and get them to fulfill business goals
- Oversee and own the Demand Generation team
- Manage multiple projects, schedules and maintain budgets effectively
- Review and analyses the performance of the websites and develop plans to improve customer attraction and retention
- Devise B2C integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Accomplish the implementation, tracking, and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Concise and manage the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators, and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Assure that the organization's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Consolidate and utilize data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Previous experience of working in an Ed tech startup
- MBA or Equivalent from a Tier 1/2 B School
- Minimum 6 to 10 years- work experience in Direct Marketing/Digital Marketing.
- Experience of implementing, optimizing and managing digital advertising campaigns, with a background in online measurement, operations, and advertising networks
- Ability to operate strategically and analytically, to understand client needs. Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, with a passion to create and share best practices to inculcate a culture of learning by sharing
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and manage accounts, deliverables, and key objectives
- Ability to independently lead, communicate and collaborate with multiple business partners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.