Senior Manager at Greencell Mobility Private Limited
Views:1115 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Greencell Mobility - Head - Customer Experience (12-18 yrs)
An enthusiastic professional with sound business acumen who can implement creative problem-solving techniques to enhance efficiency. Overseeing the development and implementation of company-wide initiatives that improve customer relations and brand loyalty Proven track record in expanding the client base & enhancing profitability by developing new business opportunities in the domestic market.
- A result-oriented professional with rich and extensive experience in Service Quality Management, Customer Life Cycle Management, Business Planning, Operations Management, and Account Relationship Management.
- Customer delight ambassador, having dexterously improved customer service & user experience by aligning and working closely with cross-functional teams
- Skilled in translating business needs into technology requirements and managing -Migration Projects from needs analysis, and requirements definition to vendor, implementation, and training.
- Evolved strategic digital transformation plans that leveraged business enablement, reduced costs, and streamlined operations to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Formulated & implemented processes for improving the timeliness of service delivery and ensuring better customer lifecycle management.
- Spearheaded business transformation initiatives & setting processes for delivering customer-centric solutions with high impact.
- Streamlining the entire operations by automating the manual systems, establishing SOPs, frameworks & standards and acquiring the right talent, motivating & guiding teams in achieving goals, and consistently tracking performance and ROIs.
- Proven experience in achieving business goals in a highly competitive environment with outstanding knowledge of both technical & business sides.
- Should have handled tasks such as business planning, forecasting, and data analysis & implemented in line with business requirements of future products at client end systems to realize operational efficiencies.
- Responsible for the operation management of buses and expansion of cluster fleet in the region
- Expertise in Managing the day-to-day operations
- Recruiting and mentoring staff
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Managing a customer base and developing plans to increase business
- Maximizing growth and profitability
- Ensuring that high levels of service are maintained
- Liaising with key customers to make sure they're satisfied with the depot's performance
- A bachelor's in Business Administration or a similar area.
- 15+ years' experience in customer service.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of management practices and techniques.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.