Manager at Green Agrevolution Pvt Ltd
Views:2296 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Green Agrevolution - Vice President - Engineering - Client Solutions (6-10 yrs)
VP of Engineering - Client Solutions
About DeHaat :
DeHaat's one-stop solution incorporates an online marketplace alongside a rural network of service delivery centers, which together radically increase the profitability of farmers on the platform. At the same time, DeHaat brings transparency and efficiency across the entire agricultural value chain for B2B partners, including agri input companies, financial institutions, and commodity bulk buyers.
Based in Gurgaon and Patna, DeHaat was founded in 2012 by alumni of IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur, IIM Ahmedabad, and other premier institutions. Currently the DeHaat platform supports over 55,000 farmers across Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, and Odisha, bringing them 500+ agri input SKUs, exhaustive advisory content for major crops, and 100+ commodity bulk buyers after they harvest.
Job Description :
- Lead development of software solutions for company's customers and partners.
- Develop mobile and web apps using latest frameworks and technologies
- Develop solutions with intuitive user interfaces in order to drive optimal user experience
- Monitor usage metrics and user activities and continuously improve user experience.
- Work with the Product Management team to define and refine product requirements and
- Ensure that Minimum Viable Products (MVP) are well-prepared.
- Drive the Technical team and the Product Owners in an Agile development process
- Ensure timely delivery and quality of the software components
- Recruit top talent and build world class development team.
- Partner with Head of Technology and executive leadership to align with company vision and practices
- 6+ years of experience in engineering leadership.
- Strong background in software development
- Angular, React, Android, Java and other frontend technologies
- Strong fundamentals in objected oriented concepts and languages
- Proven track record in designing and delivering high-usage mobile and web apps.
- Expertise in agile methodologies in Product Management and Software Development.
- Track record of building credibility and trust with talented engineers and peers
- Experience working in startups and fast paced development environments
Education - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.