HR Associate at GreedyGame Media Private Limited
Views:259 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GreedyGame Media - Ad Sales Manager (3-10 yrs)
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Identify, pitch and onboard new advertisers for performance advertising around the globe with a focus on tier-1 markets.
- On-board new agencies and collaborate with all internal stakeholders to negotiate the best possible terms and establish commercial and strategic agreements with agencies.
- Pitch performance campaigns including CPI/CPL/CPA/CPS models and establish deliverable KPIs with the advertisers.
- Manage communication with all advertisers and agencies, communicate about offers, quality of delivery and upsell opportunities.
- Work with tech and ops team for S2S, MMP or API integration with advertisers, agencies.
- Proactively respond to & resolve advertiser inquiries, tracking issues & concerns.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in digital ad sales, mobile based performance campaign sales, media buying and handling key advertisers and agencies.
- A good understanding of the online digital market; experience in the digital advertising market.
- Basic knowledge of attribution platforms such as Appsflyer, Adjust, Branch.
- Well connected in the Performance marketing space including top advertisers and publishers.
- Experience with onboarding CPI, CPL, CPS and CPA campaigns in multiple markets worldwide.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with maintaining professional relationships remotely.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Communication in English & Hindi
- Networking with Agency & Client side
- Problem solving and decision making
- People skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to be a part the North Region establishment team of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
- Opportunity to build client base and your own team for GG North Region office.
- To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self- driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
- We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us and in order to make sure that happens, there is timely formal and informal feedback given.