AM - People Operations at Great Learning
Views:4260 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Great Learning - SEO Head (7-10 yrs)
About Great Learning:
Who we are ?
We are an ed-tech company that offers programs in career critical competencies such as Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing and more. Our programs are taken by thousands of professionals every year who build competencies in these emerging areas to secure and grow their careers.
We are on a mission to make professionals proficient and future ready. At Great Learning, our programs always focus on the next frontier of growth in industry and currently straddle across Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing and more!
We are amongst the top 3 ed-tech startups in India in terms of revenue and scale. Over 10000+ professionals have taken our programs and we have delivered 5 million+ hours of learning in analytics. We have a network of 700+ Great Learning Gurus, all of who are industry experts engaged in teaching, guiding and mentoring candidates through our programs.Our analytics programs have been ranked as India's best program for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018! We have learning centers established in 7 cities: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Pune & Mumbai
Media Mention & others:
Alumni success stories - https://www.greatlearning.in/alumni
We are looking for an experienced SEO Head to lead the planning and execution of our SEO efforts.
The person will be responsible for delivery of innovative ideas to drive organic traffic, and managing the SEO road map and execution. Hands-on experience on SEO and team leadership qualities is a must for the role.
The person will be owning Organic Search growth and drive strategy and tactics for the same.
- Defining and deploying strategies relevant to creating sustained Search traffic
- Managing and executing implementation of SEO strategy for Great Learning
- Build a high performance SEO team to enable and drive SEO growth
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Developing a roadmap strategy for improving the rank in search engines and online traffic
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in order to meet SEO goals
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to assess strength, weakness, opportunities and threats
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in SEO
- Strong analytical skills required
- Experience working with popular keyword tools, analytical tools, reporting tools, etc.
- Team management skills
Good to have skills:
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a high growth atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and point
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.