Director at GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited
Views:404 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
GrayQuest - Manager - Finance/Loan Operations (5-9 yrs)
Finance Operations Manager - FinTech
- GrayQuest is one of the largest financing companies in its niche domain of education finance in India. We are a funded early stage consumer lending startup that is redefining the way education fees are paid in India. A young and dynamic team, we are looking for a Finance Operations Lead who will take ownership of our relationships and workflows with lending partners such as Banks & NBFCs.
- As the operations manager, you'll find innovative ways to manage our complex set of disbursal flows. You thrive on making processes more efficient and scalable, you work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations and you proactively minimize operational risk.
- Externally, you collaborate with our NBFC partners and services partners and internally, you collaborate with finance, product, engineering and risk teams. This is an exciting role that demands expertise in finance, NBFC/bank operations and team management.
- Manage a team of 4-5 executives to ensure disbursals of our consumer loans from lending partners within stipulated TAT - meeting both internal and external quality, TAT and finally compliance requirements
- Monitor repayment flows and EMI reconciliations with lending partners with a high degree of accuracy & operational efficiency
- Help onboard new lending partnerships and services vendors
- Interact with internal product, engineering, finance teams as needed to find innovative solutions to process issues
- Create dashboards & reports to help track & reconcile payment flows from customers
- 4-8 years of experience in operations, commercial role, preferably in NBFCs, lending fintech cos or banks
- Understands financial concepts such as interest rate, IRR, credit risk & NBFC business model
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Excel / Google Sheets. Experience with BI/MIS software packages would be helpful
- Ability to work under high pressure environments
Preferred qualifications :
- Highly process-oriented & organised
- Exposure to consumer lending, fintech, NBFCs or banks
- Experience working in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and leading complex operations initiatives
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to apply structured thinking and logic to your work and provide solutions to challenges