Senior Associate at Grant Thornton
Views:513 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Grant Thornton - Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA/ICWA (5-8 yrs)
- Layered structure comprising of 18 entities across 10 Geographies rolling upto the ultimate Indian holding parent entity.
- Local Statutory reporting with 10+ local GAAP- s, IFRS consolidation and Ind AS roll up at parent entity level.
- Multiple stakeholders (in range of 15 to 20) involved in the various process ranging from O2C, P2P and R2R functions.
- Cash Flow management
Educational Qualifications & Experience required:
1. CA / ICWA
2. Possessing skills of core accounting, payables, cash management and process control across different countries with exposure in technology system and processes that supports financial efficiency.
3. Multi-Jurisdictional experience is preferred
4. Working Knowledge of IFRS
5. Excellent communication skills
1. Stakeholder management comprising of independent Hotel operational team, Hotel Operator, Service providers, local management w.r.t. all banking and payables related processes including DOA adherence.
2. Comprehensive cash flow management aimed at planning and forecasting the fund requirements across different entities. Managing working capital to ensure debt and other routine commitments servicing diligently.
3. Managing Inter-Company balances, cash movements and group transactions in order to optimize business rationale and regulatory indices.
4. Periodic (monthly / quarterly) financial statement closing process including GL finalization.
5. Budgeting for nonoperational entities and corporate expenses.
6. Providing relevant & timely financial information to the stakeholders across the organization. (like Business teams, Tax Returns, Restructuring exercises, Debt Push Down, Debt upsizing, Master File, TP Compliance, etc.)
7. Review of Entity level management accounts on monthly/quarterly basis.
8. Expenses Budgeting for the Owner/ Corporate related expenses.
9. Seamless migration of accounting function from Operator to 3rd party Service provider