Recruiter at Grant Thornton
Views:10993 Applications:1587 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:503
Grant Thornton - Consultant - Financial Reporting & Advisory Services (1-3 yrs)
Financial Reporting and Advisory Services (FRAS) provides support services relating to complex financial reporting requirements in a wide range of scenarios such as:
- Capital raising in domestic and international markets (including IPOs & private equity)
- Transaction support, e.g. design of contracts, contract analysis etc.
- GAAP transitions i.e. Ind AS, IFRS or US GAAP
- Indian Accounting Standard implementation i.e. Ind AS 115, Ind AS 116
- Group reporting needs (including framework development)
- On-call accounting advice, e.g. financial instruments, revenue recognition, cost capitalisation, etc.
- Accounting policy manuals
- Consolidation manuals
- Restructuring, acquisitions and divestitures (M&A)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide accounting advisory support, including implementation assistance with Ind AS and IFRS
- Assist senior team members in business development activities.
- A qualified Chartered Accountant/ACCA/CPA with a good academic record.
- Bachelor's/PG degree in commerce.
- Understanding of Indian GAAP and IFRS framework and ability to research technical topics efficiently and effectively.
- Strong MS Excel skills, along with good working knowledge of other computer programs.
- Ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally
- Hard working and ability to put extra efforts when required
- 1-3 years experience in the same domain.