Recruiter at Grant Thornton
Views:875 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Grant Thornton - Consultant - Assurance Services - CA (0-2 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execution of client engagements - Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers and client folders.
- Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans, internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Work closely with the Manager /Director to build client relationships
- Qualified CA
- Articleship experience or up to 2 years of work experience in Assurance Services or in a similar environment (Assurance and Accounting firms)
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous/ long period of time.
- Have the ability to work under deadlines and demanding client conditions
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.