HR at Agstack Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:1655 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Gramophone - Finance Controller - CA (5-10 yrs)
The Financial Controller will be key strategic partner who will be responsible for financial control, risk management and compliance.
The Controller's role will be that of a business partner, custodian, commentator and the scorekeeper. He/she will be responsible for bringing financial discipline by making sure that every flow of money is tracked and recorded. Additionally he/she will ensure that the company has the systems and procedures in place to support effective program implementation.
Key Responsibility :
- Oversee all financial accounting; ensuring compliance with accounting standards and ensure that expenditures are consistently aligned with budgets throughout the period.
- Consistently analyses financial data and present financial reports & MIS in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of company's financial status.
- Manage and monitor organizational cash flow and continuously assess the financial efficacy of operations and establish finance and administrative systems to support operations.
- Assist company leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, budgets and actual expenditures to bring financial discipline.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Coordination and dealing with Auditors (statutory & internal) for quarterly/ annual audits resulting in improvement of controls in various business and support functions.
- To coordinate with the tax advisers, legal and Government bodies to ensure compliance with all requirements
As an ideal Gramophone Finance Controller we need :
- Chartered Accountant (CA) with strong financial & accounting skills
- Good understanding of business and financial issues
- 5-10 years of experience in a combination of Big 4 and corporate roles
- Experience across multiple industries and startups will be an added plus
- Highly analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair - Results oriented and good project management
- Team player and excellent communication skills to work with team members across functions
- Self-motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Hands on experience in dealing with complex entity structures, accounting schemes and reporting will be an added plus
- Strong work ethic (this will involve long hours, as we are a startup!)
Job Location : Indore (MP)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.