Talent Management at GRADRIGHT EDTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:2209 Applications:632 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
GradRight - Product Manager - Growth (3-7 yrs)
GradRight is an ed-fin-tech startup focused on global higher education. Using data science, technology and strategic partnerships across the industry, we enable students to find the "Right University" at the "Right Cost". We are on a mission to aid a million students to find their best-fit universities and financial offerings by 2025.
Our flagship product - FundRight is the world's first student loan bidding platform. In a short span of 10 months, we have facilitated disbursements of more than $ 50 million in loans this year and we are poised to scale up rapidly.
We are launching our second product - SelectRight as an innovative approach to college selection and student recruitment for students and universities, respectively. The product rests on the three pillars of data science, transparency and ethics and hopes to create value for students and universities.
Brief : Obsession with customer needs, passionate about customer experience and thrive on data - if you resonate with these, then we'd love to hear from you. As a product manager, you'll be the voice of reason for our entire product ecosystem. You'll join a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design and deliver products aligned with the company's vision and strategy.
1. Collect and analyze customer needs, collaborate with key stakeholders to ideate and deliver compelling solutions that create incremental value for customers
2. Create buy-in for product vision across all stakeholders
3. Develop positioning strategies that can drive growth and improve market share
4. Create and maintain detailed product requirements and roadmap
5. Create and track product success metrics and use them to identify problems and opportunities to pursue
6. Work with designers to build wireframes, validate and translate them into full-blown designs
7. Collaborate with engineering teams to drive feasibility analysis and refine product requirements
8. Work closely with engineering teams to deliver the roadmap while optimizing for time-to-market
9. Own the design <> engineering teams hand-off, release timelines and work with business teams to plan and execute product launches
10. Evaluate marketing and sales strategies to ensure that they are in line with product strategy
11. Standardize the product design process and evangelize the same across all stakeholders
1. At least 3 years experience as a product manager at a startup, with war stories to share
2. Proven track record of managing all aspects of product development lifecycle
3. Strong understanding of software development workflows and ability to work with top-notch engineering teams
4. Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Strong presentational and public speaking skills
7. Bias for experimentation and ability to ask the right questions
Good to have :
1. Both B2C and B2B experience, preferably on marketplace-like initiatives
2. Exposure to edTech and/or finTech domains
3. Worked on products that addressed an international audience
4. Worked on products that scaled to millions of users
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.