Human Resource at Gradeup
Views:197 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Gradeup - Brand Manager - Initiatives (4-6 yrs)
We are looking for a talented Brand Management Professional to join our Brand Marketing team.
What You'll Do:
1. Planning, execution and timely delivery of all marketing-led initiatives for the brand. Complete ownership of project and numbers.
2. Closely working with internal teams like Digital marketing, CRM, Program team, Product, Communication and SEO team for smooth planning and execution of projects.
3. Thinking of new ideas and ways to collaborate with colleges, companies, and industry spoke people.
4. Driving Projects like scholarship exams, seminars, conclaves, contests, festive sales.
5. You'll need to make a compelling story using faculty promotion, student testimonials, result promotions and product features to ensure every good deed we do is highlighted.
What You'll Need:
1. 4-5 years of work experience as a Category/Marketing/Brand Manager with Digital Brands
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Analytical approach to problems
4. Experience in producing high quality and good impact digital campaigns
5. Willingness to handle ad hoc projects with quick TATs.
6. Ability to manage high-pressure situations.
7. Working with multiple stakeholders and teams for the smooth execution of your project.
8. In-depth research skills