Governance & Forensic Accounting Analyst - CA/CPA (4-9 yrs)
Position: GFA Analyst
Experience: 4-9 years
Ideally 3-8 years of forensic accounting or financial due diligence or fraud investigation experience
Technical / Behavioral
- The candidate should be an independent thinker with the ability to effectively articulate his/her research analysis with experience and interest in Governance & forensic accounting research
- An excellent working knowledge of accounting practices & corporate governance best practices
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- The role is largely self-driven and self-managed, with minimal supervision on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as the role interact extensively with people of various nationalities in different locations.
- Ability to work with limited information and influence stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and be able to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills and be able to clearly articulate research findings
The Skills that are Good to Have for this role
- An understanding of companies, markets and the investment process is preferred
- Exposure to financial databases such as Bloomberg, FactSet etc. is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience in sourcing, manipulating, and presenting data
- The ability to work with external information sources (analysts, companies, consultants
The Expertise We're Looking For:
- CA/CPA. Additional qualification of CFE, CFA or MBA is desirable.
- Ideally 3-8 years of forensic accounting or financial due diligence or fraud investigation experience