Recruitment Specialist at GoQuest Media Venture Pvt Ltd
Views:1815 Applications:465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:337
GoQuest Media - Chief of Staff (5-12 yrs)
WHO IS GOQUEST MEDIA
GoQuest Media, founded in 2013, is an independent distributor of entertainment content to OTT platforms (Netflix, Prime Video etc.) and Television Networks (Star TV, NBC etc.) Around the world.
Headquartered in Mumbai and founded in 2013, GoQuest Media Ventures built its name as the leading independent global distributor of South Asian content.
After widespread success in placing local content - both scripted formats and finished tapes - across markets such as Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe, GoQuest has now evolved into a frontrunner in the global entertainment landscape specializing in the distribution of international dramas and scripted formats.
With additional offices in the UK and Vietnam and a local sales presence in Turkey and LATAM, GoQuest continues to aggressively expand its global footprint.
Global Stories. Global Audiences. Global Emotions.
- 30k+ hours of content licensed
- 6k hours of content licensed every year
- 100+ clients in more than 60+ countries
- Content in 15+ languages
- Five regional sales offices across continents
- Ten years of strong financial performance and profitability since inception Largest independent content distributor from India
MAIN GOALS FOR THIS ROLE:
In the immediate term, we are looking at the following initiatives that this role will lead:
- Define and create an action plan with functional heads to drive company goals.
- Talent Management - Design a talent acquisition process with a core focus on talent quality. Work with individuals and help them become the best version of themselves. Be the champion and custodian of our culture.
- Talent Marketing - Lead talent PR with the marketing team.
- Growth Opportunities for Talent - Build internal skill development programs to help colleagues move up their career chain. Something as simple as training in written communication significantly improves career opportunities. Help your colleagues improve.
- Operational Efficiencies - Bring operational efficiencies across all functions of the organization. Build control measures such as SOPs, audit checklists, and clear guidelines for each process, especially in supporting functions such as Admin, Accounts, HR, etc.
- IT Support Function : Support the founders on the admin requirements of the company. Manage people admin functions. These are primarily one-person departments.
A typical career path for this experience is eventually leading business verticals or projects. This role will prepare you to:
- Take up CEOs' role in small to midsize companies.
- Lead the Talent Development role in new age organizations.
- Drive P&Ls by becoming business head to lead a project for a large organization.
- Find a path to start your own business.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Suppose you are looking for a generalist experience across different functions, or an all-around experience in a small organization, or first-hand experience scaling a business. In that case, you are a good fit for us! Other than that, there is no specific professional background required!
- Overall 5+ years of experience.
- Prior experience working closely with founders in a series A+ start-up or small company set-up or some experience scaling up the business is welcome.
- An exceptional communicator in written and verbal form
- Intense multitasking, coordination, and process orientation mind - We strongly believe in having clearly defined systems in place.
- Should have an eye for detail and pose a strong analytical bent of mind.
- Have a solid collaborative working style - be a coach here, solve problems, support your colleagues. Empathy is important.
- An entrepreneur mindset towards work and responsibility
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.