GoodWorker - Senior Manager - Quality & Training/Call Centre Operations (8-11 yrs)
Join GoodWorker and be part of a team who gives millions of people in India control of their livelihoods.
Millions of skilled workers in India continue to face major challenges finding employment in India. Workers are inevitably reliant on intermediaries, who often fail to deliver on skill-matching and long-term growth prospects for workers.
For the first time ever, we are providing workers in India with a digital, verified biodata through the Good Worker platform. Workers in India can now be empowered to find jobs more easily, secure their livelihood and establish a formal career. At the same time, employers will also be able to enjoy improved efficiencies and cost benefits in hiring the right worker.
GoodWorker is built on Affinidi, an open and interoperable ecosystem that enables users to have control and ownership over their data.
Both GoodWorker and Affinidi are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are looking for a world-class team to build and scale our startup to reach several million workers by 2025.
About the role
Given the business context, robust operations is the key to our success. We plan to invest in a strong operational setup comprising support centres, job counsellors and a fulfilment team.
The role of Manager, training and quality is to work with support centres and fulfilment teams (call centre & operations teams) and establish robust quality, training and workforce management processes. Reporting into the head of operations, this role will be responsible for agent training, WFM and quality process set up across all operational teams.
This role at Good Worker provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
This role will be based in India.
- Setup and establish quality and training processes across all operations teams - including call centre, fulfilment etc.
- Work with respective operations leads to benchmark and improve process parameters
- Own the workforce planning, across inhouse and outsourced processes
- Along with partners, set up a robust training program for all operations associates
- Lead a small team of MIS personnel to track and measure key performance metrics across teams
- Maintain repository of all SOPs and manage changes
- Collaborate closely with product and tech teams through iterative feedback cycles
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Over 8+ years of experience - leading quality operations in a large call center set up
- At least 3 years of team management experience
- Well-versed in setting up and scaling processes from scratch
- Quality certification is highly desirable
- Extreme attention to detail and well versed with numbers
- Comfortable with a fast paced firm, in hyper growth mode
- Hands on attitude - with the ability to to roll up sleeves needed in an early stage startup
- Proven track record of cross functional collaboration
- Strong communication skills, able to articulate to different audiences
- Fluency in both English and Hindi required