Manager - Talent Acquisition at Goodera
Views:2297 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Goodera - Partnership & Strategic Alliance Professional (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Work with the senior management/ leadership of the company to Identify and manage of strategic partners, key relationships in India and the US
- Design effective alliances. Acquire specific frameworks in partner selection, network development and alliance design
- Develop long-term vision and goals for company growth and partnerships. Develop viable business plan to ensure long-term goals are realized.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with senior leaders at partner companies to ensure that all parties are satisfied with progress and outcome of partnerships.
- Responsible for securing external partnerships including contacting top leaders, securing appointments and designing partnership deals with strategic partners for business growth.
- Develop plans for penetration into B2B Segments
- Create and conceptualize new propositions and prospects within the identified segments
- Effective implementation of overall on-boarding business sales strategies to suit the channel dynamics
- Identify and drive the business development activities for the category
- Identify innovative sources of revenue
- Develop plans to meet or exceed the company's revenue target
- Manage negotiations and close partner opportunities.
1. IIT/ BITS/ SRCC + MBA from a Tier 1 institute with 2-4 years of work experience post MBA
2. Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
3. Passionate about entrepreneurship and has a business mindset
4. Prior work experience in Alliances & Partnerships, Sales and Marketing roles, Strategy Consulting is preferred