Manager - Talent Acquisition at Goodera
Views:2420 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Goodera - Partnership & Strategic Alliance Professional (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Work with the senior management/ leadership of the company to Identify and manage of strategic partners, key relationships in India and the US
- Design effective alliances. Acquire specific frameworks in partner selection, network development and alliance design
- Develop long-term vision and goals for company growth and partnerships. Develop viable business plan to ensure long-term goals are realized.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with senior leaders at partner companies to ensure that all parties are satisfied with progress and outcome of partnerships.
- Responsible for securing external partnerships including contacting top leaders, securing appointments and designing partnership deals with strategic partners for business growth.
- Develop plans for penetration into B2B Segments
- Create and conceptualize new propositions and prospects within the identified segments
- Effective implementation of overall on-boarding business sales strategies to suit the channel dynamics
- Identify and drive the business development activities for the category
- Identify innovative sources of revenue
- Develop plans to meet or exceed the company's revenue target
- Manage negotiations and close partner opportunities.
1. IIT/ BITS/ SRCC + MBA from a Tier 1 institute with 2-4 years of work experience post MBA
2. Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
3. Passionate about entrepreneurship and has a business mindset
4. Prior work experience in Alliances & Partnerships, Sales and Marketing roles, Strategy Consulting is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.