GoNoise.com - Brand Marketing Manager (4-6 yrs)
The Brand Marketing Manager at Noise would primarily be involved with developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the companys market presence and help it find a voice that will make a difference.
Position Summary :
Your WILL BEs :
1. Strategize and execute Communication encompassing :
- Social Media
2. Develop communication content with influencers and media partners for brand promotion.
3. Conceptualization of product launch campaign with clear ROI indices across agreed consumer touchpoints.
4. Design brand campaign strategy with clearly defined milestones with timeline.
5. Brand Strategy development adhering to defined Brand KPIs
6. Celebrity on-board strategy development; managing celebrity contracts and 360 degree utilisation.
7. Briefing and managing external agencies
8. Creation of marketing calendars and segmenting the budget across campaigns and channels.
9. Initiating Community building to drive brand desire and consumer loyalty.
The Ideal Noisemaker :
- You have 4-6 years of proven experience managing all aspects of marketing in a premium organization
- You have extensive experience and proven record in brand planning/strategy, Online brand engagement, creative development, measurement and execution.
- You have experience in working with large budgets and finding the most effective and efficient way of reaching customers.
- MBA in Marketing / Communications or relevant field
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current marketing techniques and best practices
- This role requires both a strategic and hands on approach, with direct involvement in the execution and management of activities.