GoNoise.com - Manager - Human Resource & Administration (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for a skilled Manager- HR & Admin who will understand our company's hiring requirements at every step, assist in all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes, help out with Administration related areas and carry out all the responsibilities in an efficient manner.
1. Designing the hiring process, and implementing best practices to ensure optimal results- Working closely with the team leads to understand hiring requirements, and decide the best approach & strategy for each hire
2. Catering to all recruitment requirements of the business and smooth closing of the hiring process within TAT & optimized source mix.
3. Working closely with management, planning strategies for recruitment, end-to-end hiring process, and organizational manpower
4. Effectively use job portals such as LinkedIn, Facebook, various job posts on portals, IIM jobs and implementing Employee Referral Schemes.
5. Building a fun yet high-efficiency work environment and culture- Building out the HR team and function, as the organization scales
6. Managing vendors for planning leadership hiring, recruitment drives, and specialized recruitment process.
7. Preparing, managing and delivering various recruitment reports, analysis and dashboard on a periodic basis.
8. Carrying out the offer making process and negotiating with the candidates on C&B.
9. Taking active participation in employee engagement activities for the organization.
10. Handling grievances and disciplinary action, providing a prompt solution and initiating exit interviews.
11. Supervise and monitor the office supplies
12. Supervise & manage the office upkeep/ maintenance
13. Assist with travel arrangements for the senior management.
1. Education: MBA in HR
2. 2-5 years relevant work experience in HR & Admin
3. Excellent communication skills. Should be able to effectively represent the company- Specifically looking for candidates having the strong recruitment background
4. The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves."
5. Strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
6. Should be self-motivated, hard-working, independent, highly systematic, ambitious and possess strong management skills.
7. The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - results oriented.
8. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.