Sr. Manager - TA at Noise
Views:2688 Applications:757 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
GoNoise.com - Director - Brand Marketing (8-14 yrs)
GoNoise.com - Director - Brand Marketing
Founded by Amit Khatri & Gaurav Khatri in 2014, Noise is India's leading connected lifestyle tech brand that resonates with the pulse of Indian consumers, with a vision to add meaningful upgrades to their lives.
Noise is India's No.1 smartwatch company for 3 years. Every fourth smart watch sold in India today is Noise. As a forerunner in the Indian smart wearable industry, we have also become the only homegrown brand to rank among the Top 3 smartwatch players globally. We are also among the top 2 Truly Wireless Audio brands in India.
We are proud recipients of many prestigious Awards including the Economic Times Startup Awards 2022.
Recently we roped in India's Biggest Sports Icon, Virat Kohli as our Brand Ambassador who joins the cohort along with Rishabh Pant and Tapsee Panu.
We are also a proud Made in India, Make for India brand with 90% of our smartwatches being made in India starting January 2023. In fact, as per Counterpoint Research's Q3 2022 report, 3 out of 4 smartwatches made in India were Noise smartwatches.
For more details, visit our Website and LinkedIn Page.
Your Will Be's:
- Conceptualize and execute the GTM strategy.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market.
- Spearhead the execution of marketing campaigns, including test and control group segmentation, testing, tracking, results reporting, analyses, and recommendations.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategy, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive customer interest and sales.
- Collaborate with business team to uncover insights for developing marketing and branding strategies for existing and new products.
- Identify short- and long-term scheduling and resource needs, including development and management of annual marketing budget, profit-and-loss projections, and expenditures.
- Understand key performance metrics and tracking tools for market research, forecasts, competitor analysis, campaign results, and consumer trends and translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team.
- Measurability & projection for the marketing campaigns.
The ideal "Noisemaker":
- 8-13 years of proven experience with post graduate, managing all aspects of marketing preferably in Consumer Electronics.
- Prior experience in the marketplace.
- You have experience in working with large budgets and finding the most effective and efficient way of reaching customers.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to speed with current marketing techniques and best practices.
- Preferred experience in premium categories.