HR Recruiter at Golden Hills Capital India Pvt Ltd
Views:7365 Applications:542 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Golden Hills Capital - Financial Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Duties and responsibilities :
- Improving financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Conducting industry and company research and analysis
- Developing varied industry expertise, and staying current on industry developments
- Developing an understanding of the underlying trends that affect the capital markets
- Candidates should be flexible to work on any requirements of the business
- Historical model building and developing forecasts, company valuations & financial models
- Developing company's operating metrics in conjunction with their relevance in different sectors/ companies
- Extensive company valuation involving approaches such as DCF, DDM, Trading and transaction multiples, EVA etc
- Extensive report-writing including company profiles, earning notes, quarterly updates, initiating coverage reports, sector reports, newsletters technology primers, Flash notes, Theme-based reports etc
- Listening to and summarizing investment conference calls and even conducting management interviews
- Developing road-show presentations
- Handling adhoc research requests as per client requirements
- Bachelors in Commerce/Masters in Economics or related discipline from a reputed institute
Preferred Qualifications include:
Bachelors in Commerce or MBA in Finance from a reputed institute
Proficient in MS Excel and Power point. Knowledge of SQL, and/or statistical packages such as R, will be an added advantage
Worked on Bloomberg or FactSet
- Quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics Academic strength, strong teamwork, communication skills and a high energy level,
- At least 3 to 5 Years of Relevant Experience
- Professional Certification
- CFA will be an added advantage
Working conditions :
- Ability to work well under pressure, fast-changing environment and tight deadlines.
- Adaptable, able to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.