Talent Acquisition Specialist at Godrej Industries Ltd
Views:732 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Godrej Properties - Manager - Learning & Talent Management (3-8 yrs)
Manager - Learning & Talent Management
Your Roles & Responsibilities: The incumbent will be leading Learning and Development, Talent Management and centrally driving all learning and talent processes and organization development interventions across businesses in Godrej Agrovet.
- Lead the Learning & Development agenda for GAVL; identify learning needs, conduct necessary learning interventions to develop the leadership capability of employees
- Anchor the 'Total Talent Management' program for GAVL ; support the BUs in identifying high performing and high potential talent and implement talent actions including career, development, engagement, and other interventions to build the talent pipeline for critical roles
- Drive the usage of digital learning platform in GAVL
- Need-based support to BUs on design/ execution on functional capability programs
- Ensure that GILAC HR processes such as Level Transition Diagnostics, 360-degree feedback, are executed on time in GAVL towards the desired outcomes
- Design and execute Organization Development interventions for GAVL and constituent businesses and functions.
Qualification: MBA in HR (Full Time) or Graduate / other degrees with experience in L&D & Talent Management
Total Work Experience: MBA ; 3 to 5 years, Non MBA ; min 5 years
Prior Work Experience: Preferably in manufacturing sector