Talent Acquisition Specialist at Godrej Industries Ltd
Views:320 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Godrej Properties - Manager - Labor Law Compliance (3-10 yrs)
- Maintaining and developing Labour Laws Compliance structure for smooth functioning of the operations and business.
- Identifying and complying with all the Labour Legislations applicable to the organization and engaged contractors of the organization.
- Ensuring best compliance level under various applicable acts like BOCW Act, Contract labour Act, Employees' Compensation Act, EPF & MP Act, ESIC Act, Professional Tax Act, Bonus act, Maternity Act, Shop & Establishment act, POSH Act, etc.
- Liaising with statutory bodies under labour Laws for registrations, licenses, renewals, inspections, notices, etc.
- Ensuring ER & HR Policies, SOPs and Codes are in full compliance with the employment laws as per applicability. Providing compliance inputs for revising or modifying the Company's existing compliance policies and procedures to the extent necessary as per the Laws as and when required for enhancement of organizational capability.
- Introduced and implemented Labour Laws Compliance tool for electronically monitoring the contractors' compliance at sites located across India.
- Conducting periodic compliance audits to address potential areas of compliance vulnerability and to help prevent the risk of non-compliances. Evaluating compliance risks, coverage, skills and resources and develops and designs plans to address any gaps. Supporting the closure of audit observations related Corrective and Preventative Actions coming from internal audits, internal & external investigations and Monitoring.
- Handling office bearers of union & its committee members on various IR/ER matters.
- Partnering with the internal legal team and finance team for various IR/ER related matters and co-ordinating with company advocates for any legal matters in the respective courts.
- Creating, obtaining, maintaining, analysing and evaluating documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc. in terms of overall compliances with various sub-categories. Prepare and present reports & presentations that reflect monitoring results and document process for implementing risk aversion measures.
- Initiating and ensuring effective implementation of various applicable schemes and benefits introduced by the Labour or other government departments.