Talent Acquisition Specialist at Godrej Industries Ltd
Views:986 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Godrej Properties - eCommerce Servicing & Logistics Role (1-5 yrs)
As a Senior Officer for Ecommerce Servicing, you will work in the Organized Trade - Logistics Team and will be responsible for giving best-in-class customer service to Ecommerce channel to ably support the high growth vision for our Ecommerce Business. The incumbent's primary role will involve primary distribution of Ecommerce SKUs, ensuring stock availability at CFAs, improve fill rates across key customers and interact with relevant teams on Logistics Execution and Customer Service.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Primary Distribution of Ecommerce channel
- Interaction with Planning team, brand teams & sales team on stock availability, placements
- Responsible for Norm calculation & maintenance for Ecommerce specific stocks
- Work with Sales teams on ad-hoc requirement & intra region movement
- Interaction with regional teams on execution and customer service
- Analyze platform's stock out, days of cover & store level data
- Share fill rate data regularly with all the stakeholders
- Work with KAMs & platforms on improvement of fill rates
- Work with Platforms, regional teams & KAMS on Fill rate & stock reconciliation
- Work with CFAs, regional teams, KAMs on reducing sales returns
- Responsible for training CFAs & regional teams on channel specific processes
- Coordinate with KAMs, billing officers, CFAs for billing & on time delivery
- Work with KAMs, Finance, regional teams on Financial reconciliation
- Old stock liquidation plan with CTMM & KAMs
- As per process or Ad-hoc stock movements for smaller channels eg. BBlunt, D2C, GP etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.