Senior Executive TA at Godrej Industries
Views:855 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Godrej Industries - DGM - Talent & Campus (4-6 yrs)
About Godrej Agrovet :
- Godrej Agrovet Limited (GAVL) is a diversified, Research & Development focused agri-business Company dedicated to improving the productivity of Indian farmers by innovating products and services that sustainably increase crop and livestock yields. GAVL holds leading market positions in the different businesses it operates - Animal Feed, Crop Protection, Oil Palm, Dairy, Poultry and Processed Foods. GAVL has a pan India presence with sales of over a million tons annually of high-quality animal feed and cutting- edge nutrition products for cattle, poultry, aqua feed and specialty feed. Our teams have worked closely with Indian farmers to develop large Oil Palm Plantations which is helping in bridging the demand and supply gap of edible oil in India. In the crop protection segment, the company meets the niche requirement of farmers through innovative agrochemical offerings. GAVL through its subsidiary Astec Life Sciences Limited, is also a business-to-business (B2B) focused bulk manufacturer of fungicides & herbicides. In Dairy and Poultry and Processed Foods, the company operates through its subsidiaries Creamline Dairy Products Limited and Godrej Tyson Foods Limited. Apart from this, GAVL also has a joint venture with the ACI group of Bangladesh for animal feed business in Bangladesh.
For more information on the Company, please log on to www.godrejagrovet.com
Designation : DGM - Talent & Campus
Location : Mumbai - Godrej One
Job Purpose : Godrej Agrovet is looking to hire a DGM for leading its Talent & Campus Portfolio. Atleast 4-6 years experience in Human Resources with preferably exposure to talent management and L&D.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Driving the talent strategy for the business
- Identifying and driving actions to improve the effectiveness of critical role holders and top talent
- Solving talent challenges by building an internal talent pipeline including designing and driving interventions including capability building for key talent cohorts across the organization
- Managing and supporting level transitions of employees and building career mobility solutions across the business
- Building a leadership pipeline through campus
Employer branding & Hiring :
- Building an employer brand to ensure GAVL is an employer of choice in our target campuses.
- Hiring best talent which suits our requirements for through internships and direct hiring from campus.
- Ensuring engagement and excitement of campus hires for their new roles through various initiatives and regular connects.
Careers & Development :
- Ensuring career management for all our campus hires so that they can experience a journey of growth in the organization through meaningful stints, projects and roles
- Ensuring development interventions and support to campus hires to ensure they can fast track their learning curve and meet their potential.
Educational Qualification :
- Master's Degree in HR/Organizational Psychology with a keen interest in learning and talent management domain.
- 4-6 years experience in Human Resources with preferably exposure to talent management and L&D
- Ability to solve problems through understanding of business priorities and being able to link them to designing new initiatives
- Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders and the Leadership team across businesses and drive change through processes, capability building and communication
- Ability to work with multiple data inputs collectively and create point of view supported by facts in order to influence stakeholders
- Ability to effectively leverage communicate one-on-one as well as with larger groups to drive desired outcomes
An inclusive Godrej :
- Before you go, there is something important we want to highlight. There is no place for discrimination at Godrej. Diversity is the philosophy of who we are as a company. And has been for over a century. It's not just in our DNA and nice to do. Being more diverse - especially having our team members reflect the diversity of our businesses and communities - helps us innovate better and grow faster. We hope this resonates with you.
- We take pride in being an equal opportunities employer. We recognize merit and encourage diversity. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination on the basis of nationality, race, colour, religion, caste, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or marital status and ensure equal opportunities for all our team members.
- If this sounds like a role for you, apply now!
- We look forward to meeting you.