HR at Godrej Consumer Products Limited
Views:1208 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Godrej Consumer Products - Manager - Demand Planning (3-5 yrs)
Manager Demand Planning GCPL
Your Roles & Responsibilities :
- Facilitate monthly demand forecast aggregation, including consensus between functions and stakeholders.
- New Launch Planning (Creation of a customized Forecasting Solution for NPDs) and Promo Stock Planning for all products
- Pre-S&OP Connect for demand & supply closure between Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing
- Measure, control, and improve S&OP plan accuracy through clearly defined metrics.
- Monitor the demand plan performance throughout the month to provide detailed input to category team for use in demand review and S&OP meetings.
- Demand Prediction Dashboard through Implementation of Weekly CBEs (Current Business Estimates)
- Lead the AI/ML Driven Forecasting project for the GCPL India Business
- Identify & drive improvement opportunities in forecasting through identification of Demand drivers (Internal and external)
- Create and drive continuous improvement of world-class demand planning and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) / IBP
Position Requirements :
Qualification : Graduate in any discipline with an MBA in Supply Chain Management from a premier Institute / APICS certification would be preferred.
Experience : Overall 3-5 years of post MBA experience in Demand Planning vertical in a reputed organization in the FMCG/FMCD space.
Critical Skills :
- First-hand experience in Demand planning & S&OP/IBP.
- Well versed in ERP & forecasting tools including AI/ML
- Knowledge of statistical mathematics
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Office and analysis software
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, partnering and influence skills.
Reporting Structure : General Manager - Planning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.