Talent Acquisition at Godrej Industries
Views:2849 Applications:464 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:367
Godrej Agrovet - Senior Brand Manager (5-8 yrs)
Godrej Agrovet - Senior Brand Manager
About CDPL :
- Creamline Dairy, a part of GAVL, is a prominent dairy company in South India with an annual turnover close to Rs.1000 crores and significant operations across Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, and Karnataka in the South and Nagpur in Central India.
- The retail presence of the company is strengthened by its - Jersey- brand of milk and its derivatives. The business has developed great and innovative products under the brand Jersey.
Qualification : Post Graduate degree (MBA) in Sales & Marketing.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in Dairy / Beverages / FMCG organization in the Marketing function from Premier B-School OR 7-8 years of experience from other institutes with a similar background.
- Relevant experience of 3-4 years as Brand Manager.
Key responsibility :
- Develop market strategies to gain market share and achieve top and bottom-line targets for the brand
- Design effective and innovative integrated marketing campaigns through various Promotional Mix tools
- Managing Brand P&Ls for Products of CDPL
- Responsible for end to end planning, budgeting and implementation of marketing inputs
- Responsible for ideation, development and execution of brand activations & consumer promotions
- Managing internal and external Stakeholders for timely product launches, appropriate marketing communication, and planning for marketing campaigns
- Develop, execute and monitor business plan for new product development. Liaison with cross-functional teams to manage the innovation funnel.
- Work with media agencies and creative partners for execution of ATL plans
- Self-Motivated, Highly Ethical
- Deep Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Sets high-performance targets for the team and garners the team's commitment towards them
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity & demonstrates high energy, drive & perseverance
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel and open to geographical relocation.
- Highly consumer and customer - centricity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.