HR at Godrej Industries
Views:565 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Godrej Agrovet - Lead - Corporate HR (2-7 yrs)
- Drive recruitment and campus program. Manage end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience
- Build and maintain current and future capability of employees and the organization through talent development thus ensuring availability of a leadership pipeline for the organization and plan capability development initiatives for the employee.
- Drive timely implementation of Goal Setting and Performance Management processes. Ensure quality of Goal Setting, Annual Review processes & Moderation Process.
- Design HR policies & processes that are aligned to the needs of different stakeholders. Review policies from time to time to ensure they are relevant and in line with the industry best practices
- Manage ERP (Zing HR) and implement process improvement and implementation of new modules.
- Drive Employee Recognition and Engagement.
- Responsible for managing payroll and ensuring timely salary credit and related compliances.
- Annual Manpower planning, budgeting, and driving projects to improve productivity and rationalize costs.
- Drive HR data analytics and publish HR Dashboards. Conduct action planning and process improvement based on data insights.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year of team handling experience.
- Education - MBA HR from a Tier-I/II B School