Godrej Agrovet - Head - Production - Aqua Feed Segment (10-12 yrs)
Production Operations :
- Production planning and scheduling in order to optimize capacities and fulfill production targets.
- Oversee plant production with emphasis on production efficiency, quality and safety standards.
- Meet all customer commitments through the production of timely, efficient and high-quality products and services.
- Coordination with other departments for smooth execution of operations.
- Monitor operations to meet company policies, quality specifications, and standards.
- Managing all aspects of operations to assure a safe working environment.
- Oversee and manage inventories, both raw materials, and finished products.
- Ensure preventive maintenance schedules and activities
Process Development :
- Develop, monitor and deliver production processes across all the units in the region.
- Manage overall production costs including variable costs such as power, fuel, spares, labor etc.
- Maintain production control records and provide information to the sales team, customers and management as and when required.
- Enforce safety rules and administer all company and government regulations.
- Accomplish maintenance and spares management of processes and utility equipment.
- Ensure process parameters as per specifications in order to achieve the prescribed product quality of products.