Godrej Agrovet - Head - Production - Aqua Feed Segment (10-12 yrs)
Production Operations :
- Production planning and scheduling in order to optimize capacities and fulfill production targets.
- Oversee plant production with emphasis on production efficiency, quality and safety standards.
- Meet all customer commitments through the production of timely, efficient and high-quality products and services.
- Coordination with other departments for smooth execution of operations.
- Monitor operations to meet company policies, quality specifications, and standards.
- Managing all aspects of operations to assure a safe working environment.
- Oversee and manage inventories, both raw materials, and finished products.
- Ensure preventive maintenance schedules and activities
Process Development :
- Develop, monitor and deliver production processes across all the units in the region.
- Manage overall production costs including variable costs such as power, fuel, spares, labor etc.
- Maintain production control records and provide information to the sales team, customers and management as and when required.
- Enforce safety rules and administer all company and government regulations.
- Accomplish maintenance and spares management of processes and utility equipment.
- Ensure process parameters as per specifications in order to achieve the prescribed product quality of products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.