Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Godrej Agrovet
Views:2442 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Godrej Agrovet - Factory Manager (6-10 yrs)
Godrej Agrovet Limited (GAVL) is a diversified agribusiness company dedicated to improving the productivity of Indian farmers by innovating products and services that substantially increase crop and livestock yields. With FY 2014-15 sales of more than Rs.3800Crore, GAVL has interests in Animal feed, Oil palm plantations, Agro-chemicals and Poultry processing. Godrej Agrovet has 50 manufacturing facilities across India with a network of ~10,000 rural distributors/dealers and over 1400 employees.
Your Role Summary :
The incumbent will be responsible for all issues pertaining to the factory and production, including control of plant maintenance, machinery & inventory, and implement programs to optimize these functions. Controlling inventory of all raw materials, finished goods and packing material. He/she will also manage production planning and scheduling, statutory compliance, labour relations, employee relations & liason with local statutory bodies.
- Maintaining amicable IR situation.
- Responsible for maintenance and spares management of process and utility equipments.
- Responsible for cost control of production. Responsible for overall production planning.
- Responsible for safety of people, product and machines.
- Responsible for process improvement, good and green initiatives. Ensuring product availability as per marketing requirement.
- Responsible for ensuring process parameters to achieve quality of products produced as per specification.
- Coordination with HR for the Manpower recruitment / training.
- Statutory compliance with respect to factories operation. Plant and Machinery installation / coordination for the disposal of scrap, Coordination and maintenance of relation with statutory bodies and localities.
- Responsible proper stores management and material yields.
Position Requirements :
- Degree in engineering Mech./Chem. with process/feed industry experience
- 6-10 years especially in Manufacturing/Process engineering.