Recruitment Manager at Gocomet
Views:172 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
GoComet - Enterprise Sales Manager - USA Market (4-10 yrs)
The Candidate should be able to drive momentum and find innovative cost e- ective ways to close a Maximum number of Customers Fast.
- An ideal candidate with 3-5 years of tech sales experience in developed markets.
- Proficient verbal and written communication
- Generate leads in new markets.
- Have enterprise and B2B sales experience and interacting with CXO or senior management.
- Drive aggressive sales targets and market expansion outlook.
- Expert in MS office (Powerpoint and Excel)
- Experience in Software Sales
- Experience in a Start Up Environment
- Opening New Markets (esp. developed markets
- Selling to manufacturing enterprises
What You Get:
- Be a part of a fast growing global startup and see massive rewards
- Work side by side with founders and get as much responsibility as you can take. You define the limit!
Business Development, Entrepreneurship, Business Strategy, Software Sales, Presentation Skills, Negotiation, Sales and Marketing, Leadership and Team Inspiration, Import/Export operations.
Benefits of the role includes:
- 5 Days working,
- Flexible Working Hours,
- Joining Kit,
- Hybrid mode of working,
- Health medical insurance coverage with Family, etc.
This is a Hybrid work-from-home/office position.
GoComet is the world's most easy-to-use, intuitive multi-modal logistics platform that enables global businesses to automate their end-end logistics profitably. The AI-powered, cloud-based multi-modal logistics platform is being used by large manufacturing conglomerates to automate various processes across the supply chain, such as procuring freight rates, tracking shipments, reconciling invoices, benchmarking freight, and more.
Today, GoComet is trusted by 200+ global brands across 35 countries. Our customers include leading international companies such as Unilever, Danone, Sun Pharma, John Deere, Glenmark, Motul, Polyplex, Lupin, and Schaeffler, to name a few. GoComet is currently headquartered in Singapore and has a presence in Southeast Asia, the US and Europe.