Go India Advisors - Senior Equity Research Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Go India Advisors is a upcoming Corporate Advisors cum Investor Relations Firm. We work with companies with the motto of making them investible by institutional investors. We are looking for candidates in equity research to help us with financial modelling of the companies, do industry analysis, establish best practices for the industry, benchmarking studies etc.
Job Description and Eligibility :
Title : Sr Equity Research Analyst (1 position)
Location : BKC, Mumbai
Desired candidates should possess the following qualities :
- Candidate with specialization in Finance / CA / MBA / CFA Charter or Engg in Computer Science with MBA (Fin).
- At least 3-5 years of experience in equity research
- Highly determined to pursue career in Equity research/Consulting
- Ability to critically analyze various business situations and policy initiatives is highly essential.
- Strong presentations skills are must
- Highly motivated and self driven
- Your primary responsibility will be to support equity research function. This will involve gathering macro and industry data, monitoring portfolio company performance and various developments in equity markets.
- The role involves making detailed financial model to capture the drivers of business of the company under research.
- Make earnings forecasts and come out with appropriate valuations. This also involves doing detailed benchmarking of the company with it's peers. Analysis of the industry and positioning of the company in the competitive landscape.
To know the kind of research being done, candidate can visit us at www.goindiastocks.com