Go India Advisors - Research Analyst (1-2 yrs)
Go India Advisors is a upcoming Corporate Advisors cum boutique Investment Bank. We work with companies with the motto of making them investible by institutional investors. We are looking for candidates in equity research to help us with financial modelling of the companies, do industry analysis, establish best practices for the industry, benchmarking studies etc. Below is the JD.
Job Description and Eligibility :
Title: Research Analyst (1 position)
Location: BKC, Mumbai
Desired candidates should possess the following qualities :
- Candidate with specialization in Finance / CA / MBA / CFA Program Level II or Level III
- At least 1-2 years of experience in equity research
- Highly determined to pursue career in Equity research/Consulting
- Ability to critically analyze various business situations and policy initiatives is highly essential.
- Strong presentations skills are must
- Highly motivated and self driven
Your primary responsibility will be to support equity research function. This will involve gathering macro and industry data, monitoring portfolio company performance and various developments in equity markets.