HR Generalist at Gnani.ai
Views:446 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
gnani.ai - Enterprise Sales Manager (4-8 yrs)
Company: Gnani.ai Role - Enterprise Sales Manager, Mumbai
Gnani.ai aims to empower enterprises with Generative AI based Speech Technology. Gnani.ai is an AI based Speech Recognition and NLP Startup that is working on voice-based solutions for large businesses. AI is the biggest innovation that is disrupting the market, and we are at the heart of this disruption.
Funded by one of the largest global conglomerates in the world, and backed several market leaders in the tech industry, We are working with some of the largest companies in the banking, insurance, e commerce and financial services sectors and we are not slowing down. With aggressive expansion plans, Gnani.ai aims to be the leader in the global market for voice-based solutions. Powered by Generative AI, Gnani.ai is building the future for Voice first, Omni Channel Communication solutions.\
If you are fascinated by AI and would like to work on the latest AI technologies in a high-intense, fast growing, and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us. We are looking for smart workers, who are ready to take on big challenges. We are looking for sharp, energetic, and detail-oriented people who are passionate about selling solutions that transform the way customers engage with their customers
This individual will be in a key client-facing role and take ownership of all revenue generation for the entire company:
- hunting for opportunities, creating a methodical, data driven sales process; filling and driving the sales pipeline; and closing enterprise-level deals across all industry verticals for the West region.
Role: Enterprise Sales Manager
Experience: 4-8 Years
Notice Period: < 30 days
- Hunt and create opportunities along with Inside sales team.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters. - Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly opportunity conversion and revenue targets to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with new clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare detailed Account plans for focused accounts.
- Collaborate with pre-sales & inside sales teams to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales.
- Experience in Conversational AI domain is desirable.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management oppportunities at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed.