Junior Manager - TAG at GMR Group
Views:5841 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
GMR Group - Head - Corporate Affairs (26-29 yrs)
The Group provides infrastructure that helps mankind achieve their quest in creating a better tomorrow, today.
Since its establishment in 1978, the GMR Group has been constantly developing its capabilities in the creation of mega infrastructure projects. They span the domains of developing, operating, managing and owning international airports as well as setting up and operating major energy utilities. Developing and operating modern highways, urban infrastructure facilities and developing multi-product Industrial Investment Regions are the other areas covered by the Group.
a. Land Acquisition/Right of Way
b. Liaison with Social Opinion Makers :
- Prominent Social Personalities
- Industry Associations
- Print & Electronic media
- Local NGO's
c. Securing & Maintaining Requisite Approvals, Permissions & Compliance :
- Compliance to EC Conditions with State & Regional MoEF
- Compliance to Labour Act/Labour Department
- GST & Indirect Tax Authorities
- Local Pollution Control Board
- Explosives DG sets/crushers/mixers etc.
- Deforestation, Afforestation and associated matters with Forest Dept.
- Water Resource Dept. & Electricity Dept., Chief Electrical Inspector to the Govt.
- Construction Licensing Authorities (TCP & Village Panchayat) & NAC/ MIAPADA
d. Liaison with Public Administration :
- Secretariat (Chief Secretary, Secretaries of - Civil Aviation, law, Finance, Revenue, Home Affairs, Water Resources, Skill Development, Power, PWD etc.)
- Town & Country Planning
- MIAPDA & Local Panchayats
- Police Dept. (DG, SP & Local)
- Dabolim Airport (Indian Navy & AAI)
- Liaison with Ministers, MLA- s, Opposition Party leaders etc.
e. Coordination with Corporate Office for Govt. of India Matters :
- Ministry of Civil Aviation/ Ministry of Defence/ Ministry of Home Affairs
- BCAS/ Customs/ Immigration/ DGCA / AAI / IMD
- Health, Animal & plant quarantine
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs and AERA
f. Intelligence Management to Prevent Perceived Business Threats :
- Safety, Security, Logistics
- Civil & Criminal litigation
g. Community Relations :
- Build Strong community relationships among the local community, in and around Mopa
Skills & Knowledge :
a. Educational Qualification :
- Any Post Graduate from reputed educational institutions
- Candidates with experience of more than 25 years in Corporate Affairs, Business Development, Liaison Management, Public Relations etc