Operations In Charge HR at GMR Group
Views:689 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
GMR Group - Associate Manager - Quality (3-10 yrs)
- The development, promotion, continuous management, and review of a culture of service quality based on the outcome of operational excellence & customer satisfaction
- Manage and enhance relations with all airport stakeholders to facilitate airport operations
- Lead and coach the ASQ coordinators from MIC
- Organize regular meetings with internal and external stakeholders to review the performance of the ASQ Program.
- Assist the Head Customer Services to implement various quality initiatives to sustain and enhance the overall operational performance
- Effectively monitor quality issues and flag them for escalation and closure
- Advise Management on industry trends, benchmarking with other Industry leaders and airports of the same size and advise new initiatives and best practices within the industry.
- Prepare and publish key management reports for review and process measurement
- Implement and maintain the processes and systems to ensure effective & efficient Integrated Management System (ISO - 9001, ISO - 14001, ISO-10002 and OHSAS - 18001).
- Monitor the scope and deliverables of the external consultancies, to ensure compliance with the contract.
- OMDA study report/Queue/process time measurement report
- Support Business Excellence initiatives
- BE Score
Certifications - ISO/ Six Sigma Black Belt (must)