Founder & Principal Consultant at Transform HR Group
Views:1420 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
GM/VP - Sales & Marketing - Chemical Industry (15-22 yrs)
1. Market Identification & branding: To understand and evaluate the market and customer needs and thereafter recommend & implement specific sales & marketing strategies
2. Business Planning: To participate in building overall business goals of the Company, followed by establishing a mid-term (around 3 years) business plan
3. Sales Budget & Performance delivery: Starting with Sales budgeting in domestic industry segments and demographics, the position is responsible for overall Sales and profit of the business and develop, implement actions so that the Organization have strategic progress in most of the market segments and demographic regions.
4. Business Development: Liaising with Global and domestic key accounts in other international regions to be updated on the latest products and services offered, new product developments and future business plans. Also to maintain the existing business volume and generate business from prospective customers in line with the business development strategies of the organization and contributing in P&L for the respective business area.
5. Receivables Management: Accountable for receivables management adhering to Company's norms and guidelines for a healthy and sustainable business.
6. Customer Relationship Management: To cultivate and nurture relationship with senior and appropriate customer officials in procurement and operations so as to yield maximum leverage in the long run
7. People Development: To provide effective leadership to the team of Corporate and Regional Sales heads and subsequent levels in the sales organization to harvest spirit of collective performance for delivering value to our customers through our products & services while realizing organizations targeted profits.
8. Resource management: Provide support, nurture, evaluate, recommend and implement strategies related to human resources so that best suited talents and motivated workforce are available for the business, both for existing market and future growth of the organization.
9. Market Intelligence: Responsible to keep overall knowhow of the economic environment, customers marketing plans & productivity trends, Competitors movements & actions, following which, advise top management to take appropriate marketing strategies.
10. Overall co-ordination and synergy development with Operations, Purchase, Finance, HR and Senior Management for effective running of business.
- Bachelor degree in engineering & Management Degree would be preferred (Chemical and Polymer Science/Rubber Technology)
Experience & Knowledge:
- 15 -20 years of experience in selling chemicals to rubber segments along with exposure of managing global key accounts /customers.
- Hands on experience of using modern Marketing techniques and methodology and principles including different problem solving skills
- Hands on experience in vendor management and handling contract work force at shop floor
- Exposure of product costing