Recruitment Consultant at Ikya Human Capital Solutions Ltd
Views:1239 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
GM - Solutioning - Insurance - BPaaS (15-20 yrs)
I represent a recruitment firm, IKYA Human Capital Solutions.
Ikya Human Capital Solution is the fastest growing HR solutions company in India. It provide world class HR services through its company owned offices across India to over 500 organizations, including leading MNCs and large Indian firms across industries.
Im currently working on a critical requirement for one of my reputed MNC clients in Hyderabad for the role of General Manager Solutioning.
Please find below the JD for the same.
Position : GM- Solutioning Insurance
Position based in : Hyderabad
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
Business / Customer:
- Solution architecture/ design
- Own the solution and overall value proposition
- Support development of commercial models
- Lead proposal development
- Answer- primary owner / solutions / pricing and conducts Due Diligence / Portfolio Analysis for shortlisted/ qualified deals
- Ensure Quality responses to RFX
- Drive meetings and maintain minutes to ensure stakeholders are aware of the scope of the RFP
- Ensure timely completion of customer submission documents adhering to deadlines
- Work with Global Sales team / Sales Force to respond RFP, RFIs and other pre-sales deliverables to ensure successful conversion to a Win.
- Maintain a culture of high customer service and Build domain capability in chosen sub-domain
- Support the transition of processes until go-live deliverables
- Education: Graduate with relevant experience / MBA preferred
- Experience:16+ years of overall work experience 10+ years of solutioning / presales experience in BPO/KPO in Insurance Domain
- Mandatory experience in BPaaS (Business Process as a Service)
- Exposure to commercial and solution frameworks
Solution design, setting up, and managing Shared Services Centers
Formulating BPaaS methodology
Should you be interested kindly call me to 04466623057
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.