Executive Search Professional at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:1979 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
GM/SGM/AVP/Plant Head - HR/IR & Administration - Mfg/Auto/FMCG (14-28 yrs)
Designation: GM / SGM / AVP HR
Level: Plant Head HR, IR & Admin
Reporting to: Group Director HR
- MBA HR / MSW
- Minimum 15 years of work experience in a manufacturing organization out of which last 5 years must have been in leadership role.
- Handle overall HR & Admin issues pertaining to plant & corporate activities.
- Head HR & IR division: HR Generalist, Payroll Administration Recruitment Employee Relationship HR Policies and procedure.
- Plan the overall Plant HR strategy to deliver business results for 6000 employees
- Manage the time office, contractors, house keeping, safety matters in addition to dealing with local government offices
- Create a growth oriented work culture through development of employee and organization capability
- Successfully resolve and handle IR Plant related issues
- Manage the statutory compliance, labor laws, tools to handle grievances and drive awareness for the same among the business heads
- Take charge of all trade union relationships as well as relationships with the media and government
- Drive end to end HR generalist activities for the Plant
Plant Specific Responsibilities:
- Handle all IR related aspects of the plant and blue collar workers
- Development of Plant HR Policy framework & implementation in conjunction with the HR Head
- Serve as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues and provide guidance and intervention, as needed, to resolve personnel issues
- Handle safety and security of employees in coordination with facilities team
- Ensure that collective bargaining agreements are effectively administered and that employee grievances are addressed in a timely fashion
- Management of employee facilities and benefits - including canteen, transportation, first aid, etc
- Coordinate the termination process by organizing discussions, ensuring appropriate documentation, conducting/coordinating exit interviews, and elevating and/or addressing any resulting issues
- Management of Contract Labor
- Ensure that all plant related statutory compliances are up-to-date
- Facilitate internal/external Health and Wellness activities
- Coordinate workplace safety programs
- Assist with implementation and coordinate major Human Resources processes (e.g. annual and midyear promotions, annual performance management, compensation and salary administration) according to organizational guidelines; work closely with Supervisor during compensation review cycle
- Conduct Employee Engagement activities in consultation with supervisor. Maintain tracker and action items for these activities and ensure proper follow-up of action items to closure
- Analyse attrition data on periodic basis to arrive at trends, and take corrective action, in consultation with supervisor
- Attendance, Leave management
- Deploy Motivational & total employee involvement processes
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to build trust quickly with employees at multiple levels in the organization
- Track record of delivering tangible business impact
- Strong business acumen - an interest in and ability to learn the business, understand business drivers, etc.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentations)
- Strong influence skills, experience influencing stakeholders with competing and/or diverging priorities, able to manage in a matrix organization.
- Experience with problem solving and conflict resolution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.