Sr Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Antal International
Views:3089 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
GM - Legal & Contracts - LLB/CS - Power/Energy (15-20 yrs)
Position: GM- Legal & Contracts
Location: Corporate Office, New Delhi
GM- Legal & Contracts will closely work with CFO in closing International/Domestic Equity and Debt placement deals. This will include structuring of deals, negotiation of the terms relating to financing documents like Loan Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, and Share Purchase Agreements with counter party counsels including effective risk management by ensuring that client specific requirements are effectively covered therein.
- Strong exposure to Indian corporate laws practice
- Strong hands-on experience in dealing with due-diligence processes for Domestic and International transactions for Equity and Debt raising.
- Thorough understanding of Government and RBI rules and regulations; Compliance processes relating to FDI, FEMA, etc.
- Good exposure to Corporate Laws (international/domestic laws relating to contracts- interpretation and application)
- Drafting of Contacts and handling secretarial and legal matters.
- To monitor issues relating to Legal, Secretarial as well as Investor compliance.
- Knowledge and Experience in all kinds of Banking Transactions
Educational Qualifications : LLB, CS (Additional MBA preferred) with minimum 15 years of experience.
- Good interpersonal skill, strong personality
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Very strong in time management
- Good analytic and process skills.
- Flexibility to travel and working hours
- Candidates with Working Experience in Renewable Power sector will be preferred.
Antal International Network
Tel: +91 80 65682908
Suite 101. Floor 1, 5/2, Trump Tower, Eagle street, Langford town, Bangalore -560 025; INDIA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.