GM - Internal Controls - Cements/Construction Material (10-15 yrs)
Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Audit & Risk
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is an Indian MNC in cements/ construction material with Indian operations of above 14000 crores. The business is in a phase of transformation, driven by strategic vision from the top management.
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist in designing the risk based work plan.
- Ensure efficient implementation of the work plan.
- Coordination & Follow up with the Heads of the Functions / Units for implementation of agreed action plan & recommendations.
- Assist in designing the controls, Processes, record keeping and documentation for each of the process under review.
- Coordination and follow up with the Heads of Internal & External Audit, external agencies.
- Training and development of the staff for skill improvement.
- Identify areas for process improvement, cost reduction, legal & process compliances.
- Design and develop the methodology for reporting the outcome of the projects under review
- Conduct training programs & workshops in the areas of fraud, anti bribery & corruption, Code of Conduct, etc.
- Identify areas for process improvement, cost control, compliance, and risk management
The Successful Candidate - Your are a qualified CA / MBA (Finance) from Reputed B schools with minimum 10 years experience in Project Consulting, Internal Controls and Process Controls. Able to navigate through the systems and organization to identify improvement opportunities. You should be currently working in a similar position or Internal Audit with a manufacturing company.
What's on Offer - High Visibility
- Leading Indian Company
- Good Package
- Newly carved out position
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.